Cyber-bullying in Beverly Hills


Okay, Cyber bullying is one of the few things that is actually not sweet. People have been doing it since news papers came out. And the internet helped so much in expanding Cyber bullying. It is obvious that losers find it funny to publicly accuse people of doing something and some how laugh at it. But, realize what you are saying and how you would feel if someone shared something really private about you. At first I was like who cares too and I thought the stuff I read were funny. But, then I thought what if they shared something private about me? I know for a fact I would not like that. While Cyber bullying is not funny, it is actually illegal. It falls under defamation in the law. To go more into detail it is called Libel, which is written defamation. There has been a case of someone going to jail for 3 years and having to pay $300,000 fine. How funny would that be if you had to pay that much money and waste 3 years of your life for being stupid. So, the simplest way is to stop Cyber bullying and watch my videos to laugh rather than Cyber bullying.

3 comments:

flying carpet boy said...

hey kash boy, you complaining that some people is bullying you......but when you steal other guys girlfriends, maybe you have to accept that.....the same goes for for "some of these rug customers".....they have to accept they cant have 99% discount from the original price =)but maybe i will start an "anti-iranian" club in school......then you can say that some people are bullying you =)

Kash said...

well, no one said anything specific to me.so what you are saying doesnt really apply to me. but stealing gf? 99% discount? Im not sure im following along with what you are saying here.

Anonymous said...

wait, what? Dude, you just validated EVERYTHING he just said.

Here's an idea flying carpet boy, why don't you grow up?

Post a Comment