Windows Vista Sucks! Mac Sucks! Windows 7 my idea.


One thing I have to say, Windows 7 is amazing. It is seriously amazing. Even though the features on Windows Vista are still cool, I do agree that the performance of Windows Vista was not impressive. Windows XP is what many liked and the XP users were afraid to switch to Windows Vista after all the bad reviews. But let me tell you something. If you have Windows XP and waiting to switch to something better, it is here and it is Windows 7. No Microsoft is not paying me so I'm not advertising for money. I am just a person in love with Microsoft. And Mac....hmmm... I rather have a PC over mac. But, I'm not saying that Mac actually sucks. It really depends on your own opinion and what you are used to and what you use them for. I really like the fact that windows is open source, meaning that I can write my own code and put it in my computer. But I really like iPhone, iTouch and some other Apple products. I actually use iTunes and love it.
So, it all comes down to, if you want to upgrade to something more simple and faster, it is Windows 7 and it is my idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 star

Fanjap said...

vista crashes word crashes illustrator crashes maya n
desnt windows update
yay vista

Anonymous said...

retarded

Post a Comment