Youtube STOP Removing Videos and accounts without WARNING us!


YouTube is now becoming pretty well know for randomly removing videos without warning people. There are over 200 million YouTube users and many of them make videos. To make their videos look a little nicer, they might add in music or a little clip from a movie. Unfortunately, since the music, video clips, etc. might be copy righted, YouTube cannot allow the users to make those videos. YouTube's solution to that is to remove the videos and then notify the maker telling them that if they use a copyrighted item again their channel will be banned. I believe that it would be a lot better if YouTube.com sent a notification to the maker asking them to remove the video instead of YouTube.
My story is a little different. I made a video about Lockerz.com and put the link on their facebook page couple of times. I was indeed advertising for them and telling people to go to their website. My video got reported as spam and without YouTube warning me and telling me to stop spamming, they went ahead and removed my video. I find that very unfair, because I find it logical for YouTube to warn me first before actually removing my video.
So, before making a video make sure not to use anything copyrighted and don't spam your video, because they probably will get removed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment